Tuesday, November 10, 2015

4 years later!

Hello to anyone stumbling upon this page!

Welcome to P.O.T.S Become Aware. If you are a stranger to this website, don't feel bad! Even myself, the creator of this blog, has been a stranger for quite sometime.

I began this blog as a high school student soon after receiving the diagnoses of Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. Today, I am a college senior with most of my symptoms diminishing, with only a few health hiccups along the way.

I am currently working to revamp this website to allow for less of my personal story, and more information for those who need it.

Currently I am working to update any information that may have changed in the past few years.

All of my previous posts will stay here for anyone curious about the journey I went through.

I'm looking to set up another interactive webpage for those with Chronic Illnesses to chat and discuss, maybe a forum?

Thank you for bearing with me-- over the years this site has accumulated over 10,000 views!!!

That is insanity to me! Thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read this page.

Wishing you infinite health and happiness--

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment